All Orders Ship Within 12 Business Hours via UPS Ground (3-5 Day Delivery)
This pack includes:
- Pop-Up Fire Pit
- Heat Shield
- Bonus Fire Mesh
- Bonus Heat Shield
|Packed Dims:||27" x 5" x 5"|
|Opened Dims:||24" x 24" x 15"|
|Total Kit Weight:||8lbs.|
|Materials:||Aircraft Aluminium and Proprietary Stainless Steel Mesh|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lithium carbonate, Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
POP-UP PIT INSTRUCTIONS
Open your Pop-Up Pit frame to its fully seated position
Two Ember Guards should be placed on the frame parallel from one another. Guide the upright poles of the frame through the pre-cut holes in the Ember Guards.
Repeat Step 2 with the remaining two Ember Guards.
Holding the Fire Mesh with the folded edge facing down, each of the four grommets should be placed over the upright poles of the frame. Slide the Fire Mesh down to its fully seated position, taking care to keep the Fire Mesh parallel to the ground.
HEAT SHIELD INSTRUCTIONS
Unpackage the heat shield, setting aside the included velcro locator dots.
Attach the velcro locator dots 3-4" below the top connectors as shown above.
Wrap the high-temperature velcro straps around the upright poles, using the velcro dots to keep the straps in place.
For best results, form the heat shield into a bowl shape.
How Long Does The Fire Mesh Last?+
With regular use you can expect 50-100 fires out of your Fire Mesh. The heat and weight of having a fire will begin to stretch the fibers of the Fire Mesh over time leading to its eventual need for replacement.
Fire Color Changers should never be used in the Fire Mesh. These will cause irreparable damage.
How Much Weight Can The Fire Pit Hold?+
Thanks to the Pop-Up Pit’s patented design, the Ultra-Lite series can hold up to 80lbs of wood. Please use caution before your first fire by adding less wood than you normally would. The added airflow will cause a more efficient burn, so less fuel is needed.
Always Follow All Federal, State, and Local Regulations.
How Effective Is The Heat Shield?+
When used properly, the heat shield will keep the ground at air temperature for the duration of your fire. The bottom side of the heat shield will still get hot, but the heat should not radiate downwards.
Does This Fire Pit Meet Federal Regulations?+
Yes, the Pop-Up Fire Pit was designed to meet all of the regulations for a fire pan and is a registered fire pan for all rivers in the United States including the Grand Canyon.
Can I Use Lighter Fluid?+
Accelerants such as lighter fluid can be used with caution. They will not damage the Fire Mesh, but due to the nature of the mesh the fluid can pass through and cause a fire hazard.
How Does The Aluminum Not Melt?+
Due to the massive amounts of airflow created by burning on top of a Stainless Steel mesh, the aluminum is allowed to cool faster than it can build up heat. The fire pit will always be too hot to touch while burning but will cool very quickly upon extinguishing your fire.
Is The Carrying Case Included?+
When Will My Order Ship?+
All orders ship within 12 business hours of receipt via UPS Ground (2-5 Day Delivery To Contiguous US)
What Is The Warranty?+
As a small family owned business, we’ve always believed in doing the right thing and taking care of our customers; which is why Fireside Outdoor offers a ‘good faith’ warranty on all of its products, in addition to its 1-year manufactuer defect warranty. If you used your product in good faith and experienced any sort of issues, please reach out to us and we will do everything we can to make things right.
The Pop-Up Fire Pit is designed to pack up smaller than a camping chair, yet open large enough to keep the whole camp warm.
60 Second Set-Up; 90 Second Cool Down
Whether its a day at the beach, a month in the mountains, or simply a backyard barbecue, the Pop-Up Fire Pit is designed to provide the most efficient and enjoyable campfire without the hassle.
(1) By allowing cold air to flow in from underneath your fire, your fuel is going to burn hotter, brighter, and more efficiently. These high efficiency burns get the most out of your logs and leave you with a fine powder instead of chunks of charcoal. This airflow also acts to keep the fire pit relatively cool, allowing it to cool down in 90 seconds after you've extinguished your fire.
(2) By burning our fires hotter and more efficiently the Pop-Up Pit burns with about 80% less smoke when compared to traditional campfires. Gone are the days of bouncing around the fire avoiding smoke!
(1) The Fire Mesh's proprietary stainless steel alloy is designed to go through the repeated heating and cooling cycles of a fire without getting brittle. Capable of holding over 100lbs of weight the Fire Mesh is built for fire.
(2) The Fire Mesh is weaved down to a micron level ensuring all ash and soot stays contained in the fire pit even when extinguishing with water. This mesh design allows air to come in from underneath keeping your fire burning efficiently with 80% less smoke!
(1) 3.5" ember guards meet Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service requirements for sensitive areas
(2) Our optional heat shield keeps the heat from your fire from transferring to the ground. Enjoy fires on grass or wood decks without having to worry about damage.
(3) The Pop-Up Pit was built with leave no trace principals in mind, we always recommend the use of the heat shield when camping out in the field to avoid scorching the earth.
The Fire Mesh allows for any number of fuels
(1) Charcoal for easy, flavorful cooking
(2) Traditional wood for the classic campfire
(3) Paraffin wax logs for a quick burn
(4) The airflow for quick light fuel
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.